Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone –and all of season two on your tablet. A leading video platform company, IBM Cloud Video enables TV networks, cable providers, and studios to offer video across screens. A highly strategic and growing area within IBM, the cloud video unit is a nimble, startup like business within one of the largest, most powerful companies in the world. We offer our employees the benefits of a large company (access to tools and resources that meet their career goals and interests, the ability to work with engaged peers across the world, excellent compensation and benefits) while ensuring that we keep our core traits as a start-up: flexibility and ingenuity. Our vision is truly unique and we are adding to our team! Please apply to IBM Cloud Video openings at: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/?lnk=mca
IBM has recently announced a new Cloud Video Services Business Unit which includes the new acquisitions Clearleap and Ustream. Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone – and all of season two on your tablet. The Clearleap platform as a service allows TV networks, cable and satellite providers, and major studios to offer video on tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and PCs. Ustream is a leading provider of live and on-demand video solutions providing a cloud-based platform that empowers organizations to be more transparent and productive by combining high-quality video streaming, enterprise-grade security, and scalability to reach millions of viewers. Together, these solutions provide the core of our IBM Cloud Video Offerings.
This IBM Business Development role will be responsible to create, implement and manage business partner focused programs and assets for IBM Cloud Video that help partners gain product knowledge, sales and technical skills, build consulting practices, adopt best practices and successfully deliver client engagements.
Link to apply: https://ibm.biz/BdrQpQ
- Establish and run partner facing initiatives that support the expansion and WW coverage of the IBM Cloud Video partner community
- Manage the creation of new business partner enablement assets and workshops for IBM Cloud Video products.
- Responsible for IBM CV partner engagement and outreach activities across all channels including web, email, in-person, trade-shows, IBM CV led in-person enablement and training events.
- Recruit and manage Exhibitors and Sponsors for IBM/Partner conferences, to team with partners on marketing and lead generation programs
- 1+ years - IBM Partnerworld, & SaaS resell programs (including SVP & SSP)
- 3+ years - sales, technical and/or marketing training and enablement
- 5+ years - market, sales or training in IT industry
- Fluent English
- 2+ years - Sales education / enablement program development & delivery
- 2+ years - business partner recruitment, enablement and/or training
- Proficiency in additional language(s) other than English
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase programs
- 15 days of vacation in the first year
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free snacks and drinks, including soda fountain
- Onsite gym and showers
- 3 scooters, 2 ping pong tables, 1 foosball table, and corn hole!
- Regular fantasy sports leagues and quarterly cooking competitions (with prizes!)
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!