Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone –and all of season two on your tablet. A leading video platform company, IBM Cloud Video enables TV networks, cable providers, and studios to offer video across screens. A highly strategic and growing area within IBM, the cloud video unit is a nimble, startup like business within one of the largest, most powerful companies in the world. We offer our employees the benefits of a large company (access to tools and resources that meet their career goals and interests, the ability to work with engaged peers across the world, excellent compensation and benefits) while ensuring that we keep our core traits as a start-up: flexibility and ingenuity. Our vision is truly unique and we are adding to our team! Please apply to IBM Cloud Video openings at: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/?lnk=mca
Clearleap is seeking a content marketing manager who can position Clearleap’s offerings to targeted buyer and influencer groups through compelling storylines that are built into assets and delivered throughout communications and in social and digital media. As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will work with subject-matter experts, marketing leaders, Business Partners, and agencies to market our offerings to targeted buyer and influencer groups through compelling storylines that are built into assets and delivered throughout communications and in social and digital media.
You will be accountable for directly delivering unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points to improve the portfolio's market position, competitive advantage and business results. You will develop thought-provoking content that engages clients as they go through a buying journey. This role centers on effective content marketing, delivered via digital and social media marketing, coupled with engagement of marketing influencers and client-facing sales teams and will be accountable for results of the portfolio globally.
Link to apply: https://ibm.biz/Bdr24A
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deep portfolio, buyer, segment and routes to market expertise to architect end to end marketing strategies and standards for client experience
- Accountable for translating marketing plans, segment priorities messaging and global content blue print into effective content marketing practices that when implemented in campaigns generate & progress new sales opportunities.
- Apply deep buyer persona/behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of exceptional client engagement encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and syndication design.
- Ensures all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, messaging and optimized for user experience
- Working with writers, editors, and agency partners to ensure quality messaging, writing, and style
- Define, refresh & localize market leading messages that are clear, crisp and focus on differentiation
- Interlock with cross functional teams to ensure synergistic content in market
- Align content strategy and calendar to support performance marketing initiatives
- Create/deliver packaged content to equip IBM sales teams to effectively convey key messages and IBM differentiation to their clients and prospects
- Deploy management system to measure, monitor and optimize market effectiveness by application of web, social and digital analytics
- Gauge the effectiveness of content by measuring engagement, leads, sales, retention, and customer advocacy, modifying content strategy based on this data
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content including managing budget for development of assets
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Current with Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Social Advertising, and Internet marketing industry trends and best practices
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to proactively drive and lead projects
- Collaboration and communication with all levels of management is an absolute requirement
- Strong presentation skills (live and virtual, in front of internal and external audience)
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock option programs
- 15 days of vacation in the first year
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free snacks and drinks, including soda fountain
- Gym membership and race fee reimbursement
- Onsite gym and showers
- 3 scooters, 2 ping pong tables, 1 foosball table, and corn hole!
- Regular fantasy sports leagues and quarterly cooking competitions (with prizes!)
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!