Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone –and all of season two on your tablet. A leading video platform company, IBM Cloud Video enables TV networks, cable providers, and studios to offer video across screens. A highly strategic and growing area within IBM, the cloud video unit is a nimble, startup like business within one of the largest, most powerful companies in the world. We offer our employees the benefits of a large company (access to tools and resources that meet their career goals and interests, the ability to work with engaged peers across the world, excellent compensation and benefits) while ensuring that we keep our core traits as a start-up: flexibility and ingenuity. Our vision is truly unique and we are adding to our team! Please apply to IBM Cloud Video openings at: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/?lnk=mca
The Senior Network Architect is responsible for managing Network Security for geographically diverse datacenters. Ensure availability, scalability, uptime & security requirements of SaaS Services and systems are clearly understood and addressed. Preserve the integrity and design of the Network Security to support mission-critical infrastructure necessary for business operations. Will primarily work with teams such as System Operations, Network Operations, Project teams, Development and Security Officer.
Link to apply: https://ibm.biz/BdsBCM
• 4+ years experience architecting and designing secure data center networks that scale
• 5+ years experience with IP networking and security devices.
• 5+ years working with firewall and IDS/IPS systems.
• 2 + years with Load Balancers and traffic-management devices.
• 4+ developing and improving network and security configurations
• 3+ years experience with Fortinet Firewalls or Brocade ADX Load Balancers
• 2 years cloud networking experience such as AWS, Softlayer, Azure
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification
• 4+ years experience with switching, routing protocols
• 3+ years of experience with Linux or other Unix-like systems
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase programs
- 15 days of vacation in the first year
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free snacks and drinks, including soda fountain
- Onsite gym and showers
- 3 scooters, 2 ping pong tables, 1 foosball table, and corn hole!
- Regular fantasy sports leagues and quarterly cooking competitions (with prizes!)
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!