Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone –and all of season two on your tablet. A leading video platform company, IBM Cloud Video enables TV networks, cable providers, and studios to offer video across screens. A highly strategic and growing area within IBM, the cloud video unit is a nimble, startup like business within one of the largest, most powerful companies in the world. We offer our employees the benefits of a large company (access to tools and resources that meet their career goals and interests, the ability to work with engaged peers across the world, excellent compensation and benefits) while ensuring that we keep our core traits as a start-up: flexibility and ingenuity. Our vision is truly unique and we are adding to our team! Please apply to IBM Cloud Video openings at: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/?lnk=mca
The Software Engineer in Test (SET) is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing. The SET will also work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Link to apply: https://ibm.biz/BdsjEv
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent required
- 2+ years Coding experience in Java 1.5 or above
- 2+ years Experience designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise level, distributed systems
- 1+ years Experience with OO programming and design patterns1+ years Knowledge of TDD and BDD
- 2+ years Experience building and maintaining test automation frameworks like JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver
- 1+ years Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools (Open Source or commercially available such as Bamboo or Jenkins)
- 1+ years Experience with at least one Java persistence framework (Hibernate, iBATIS, Slick, etc.)
- 1+ years Experience with at least one web application framework (Spring MVC, Struts, Wicket, Grails, etc.)
- 1+ years Experience with Groovy or other dynamic languages
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase programs
- 15 days of vacation in the first year
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free snacks and drinks, including soda fountain
- Onsite gym and showers
- 3 scooters, 2 ping pong tables, 1 foosball table, and corn hole!
- Regular fantasy sports leagues and quarterly cooking competitions (with prizes!)
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!