Television today spans far beyond the traditional TV set. It’s the last few seconds of a basketball game streamed to your iPhone –and all of season two on your tablet. A leading video platform company, IBM Cloud Video enables TV networks, cable providers, and studios to offer video across screens. A highly strategic and growing area within IBM, the cloud video unit is a nimble, startup like business within one of the largest, most powerful companies in the world. We offer our employees the benefits of a large company (access to tools and resources that meet their career goals and interests, the ability to work with engaged peers across the world, excellent compensation and benefits) while ensuring that we keep our core traits as a start-up: flexibility and ingenuity. Our vision is truly unique and we are adding to our team! Please apply to IBM Cloud Video openings at: http://www-03.ibm.com/employment/?lnk=mca
IBM Cloud Video is looking for an experienced technical opportunity manager to support the WW business with the sale of SaaS and Consulting supporting Professional Services.
The scope of this role will be to serve as the overall WW focal point for business operations, support of the technical engineering and services teams as well as supporting the sales teams. This role will focus on the following tasks:
- Establishment of the cross brand EngageSupport, biTools and related BMS infrastructure
- Working with the Program Directors to keep a consistent financial view of the business
- Assisting with contract creation, processing and overall deal support of the sales/technical sales teams
- Mentoring a team of operations resources currently working within the functional practices
- Manages software services contracts through the life cycle from creation of the contract, to pricing, approvals, legal approvals, customer signing, assigning technical resources, start of delivery, labor reporting during delivery. Manage changes to the contracts to add or remove services, time or scope.
This role will report into the Manager of IBM Cloud Customer Success and be a key part of the Customer Success team.
Link to apply: https://ibm.biz/BdsZuK
*At least basic knowledge in IBM Cloud Software
*At least 2 years experience in IBM Software Services Systems and Processes
*At least 2 years experience in Professional services contracts and engagements
*At least 3 years experience in IBM Cloud Software
*At least 5 years experience in IBM Software Services Systems and Processes
*At least 5 years experience in Professional services contracts and engagements
- Competitive salaries
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase programs
- 15 days of vacation in the first year
- 10 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Free lunch Wednesdays
- Free snacks and drinks, including soda fountain
- Onsite gym and showers
- 3 scooters, 2 ping pong tables, 1 foosball table, and corn hole!
- Regular fantasy sports leagues and quarterly cooking competitions (with prizes!)
We offer a flexible, exciting, and entrepreneurial work environment and look forward to you joining our team!